Need to adjust the speed every time I turn on turntable

Need to adjust the speed every time I turn on turntable.This is a belt driven Oracle Delphi II with Origin Live motor and Origin Live Control Board and Origin Live Power Supply.  I am guessing it can be the belt, motor, control board and /or power supply.   How do I determine what is not working?
dcaudio
Testpilot, well then I guess origin live has some work to do. A turntable should be a set it and forget it device. Drifting motors and controllers is not acceptable in this day and age. Neither my SOTA or SME vary at all, cold, warm, upside down or sideways. The SOTA I check maybe once a year and it might drift a little. The SME not at all.  
@mijostyn, I agree 100% with you, and that is what I dumped my origin live modified LP12.  
AC synchronous motors rely on stability of AC frequency, which before accounting for noise from other sources can vary by up to +/-2Hz, which is an error range of 6.7%. Noise that breaks the synchronization can increase this to 10% depending on the power factor of the source. Bottom line is to use a line frequency conditioning device for equipment that has AC synchronous motors. This is why quartz oscillator disciplined phase locked loop controlled DC motors maintain speed with much greater precision and reliability. 
sleepwalker65
AC frequency, which before accounting for noise from other sources can vary by up to +/-2Hz ...
Please explain how noise affects AC frequency and how you arrived at this spec.
Noise that breaks the synchronization can increase this to 10% depending on the power factor of the source.
If that were true, the entire connected electric grid would collapse. The function of the AC frequency is to allow multiple electric sources to be connected and work simultaneously on the same grid.
The grid is constantly adjusted to within 0.5 Hz of 60 Hz. It tries to vary with load. Higher loads tend to slow it down. The number of cycles per day is held to a constant (so clocks will stay on time). Any spurious signals contained on the line would not effect this frequency or the operation of any AC motor. AC is the preferred way of transmitting  electricity to customers because it is way safer, more efficient and lower maintenance than DC. Westinghouse 1, Edison 0.  The grid is protected from local occurrences by transformers, those cans hung up on the poles that reduce the voltage from kilo volts down to 120 per leg. Transmitted power has three legs at 120 degrees. Industrial zones get all three legs and have "three phase power." Residential areas get only two legs which sucks if you like big woodworking machines. You have to get a phase converter and manufacture the third leg. I digress. One fart from cleeds and the whole electrical grid will collapse.