High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
@68pete 
Thanks for the reply. The PRO conditioner must be something special. 

You're definitely addicted to magnetic conduction; I can see why. I have a module in each of my two lines and will be adding more I'm sure.

@lowrider57 , yes, we audiophiles can be funny that way. I tried out one of those adaptors but like I mentioned earlier a few posts ago, to my ears, it sounds better with just one per wall outlet.

As utilitarian as it looks, it does the trick.

All the best,
Nonoise
lowrider57
The Pro Power conditioner is in a league by itself. Just when i thought my system sounded good for what it is. The Pro Power conditioner took it up several notches.  To get that kind of performance i thought i would need to do a major component up grade, may be 2 components.
Pete
Going from the .05 to the MC-1 pro Helix is a Giant leap . I don’t understand how you can possible even fit 49 for that kind of money the mc pro plus helix  would destroy all of them put together . I have a Bybee Q inside my amp ,then 2 tuning 
sticks one usb in my music server, and one on the spdif input these work nicely removing dirt of the earth ground . The MC-1 pro weighs like 3.5 lbs  make sure you have a heavy duty audio receptacle. Mine I had to put a wedge of wood under it to hold it suspended. It ran respectable after a few hours  then over night 
got flat sounding a bit , Rock said that is part of all those magnets aligning and the small .1 capacitors Running in .rick said up to 400 hours to full runin .
now at 75 hours really just starting to open up . 3 dimensional in  many areas 
the fiddle you use to hear now  you can literally hear and feel the rosin crossing the bow  the instrumental laying front to back as well as side to side soundstage 
explanation is beyond reasoning and we still have over 300 hours to go .i am just letting it play I have my line conditioner plugged into the wall with my sub 
even the bass has much better bite and grip. This B stock for$650 off was a steal 
it is easily the best upgrade I have even made it is like going from a $ 5k speaker to a $20k one . Next since I don’t have the $$ for his cables at the moment 
I  built my own with a VH Audio 6-9 OCc Copper foamed Teflon solid core litz
which sounds very detailed same with speaker cables. 
Rick said his Quad RCA adapters from sourse to preamp is a BIG bang for the buck. That is what I am buying magnetic power $550:for 4 is a No brainer 
as Rick said he is so sure money back first give them a solid 75-100 hours to really get  a field stabilized in through the cable. I will report back after I first 
breakin the MC-1 pro.
audioman58
I purchased my MC O.5s over time, every time i add a couple the sound just got better. The Helix design was not on the market  yet. The Pro works well with the MC O.5s making the sound even better. As Rick will tell you the more magnets the better the sound .
enjoy Pete