JVC TT101 QL 10 PLINTH ISSUES

I got my JVC TT101 fully sorted out by Wllkinsons in the UK.

Unfortunately when it was sent to me the morons that are USELESS PARCEL SERVICES broke the lid and the feet.

Now I am in a conundrum.

1. Is the QL10 plinth worth keeping?
2. If worth keeping do I run it stock?
3. Do I do any mods to the plinth - if so, what?
4. what feet should you get for the turntable?

thanks

lohanimal
The lid is useless anyway, and should be put aside. There are a myriad of choices for new feet, any of which might outperform the originals. (Did they really break all 4 feet? That’s quite a feat.) I use the QL10 plinth but I have added at least 20 lbs of mass by affixing pieces of solid aluminum here and there, mostly underneath. I also replaced the arm board with an aluminum replica, and I added another piece of alu under the arm board for vastly improved mass and rigidity. If I knew how to post photos here, I would do so.
I went ahead and built a new plinth for my TT-101 that addressed some of the weaker points of its predecessor a non OEM custom
job.
Including multiple arm boards and acccustic deadening.

I have posted some pictures in my system link.

You will laugh at this. The arm it came with is an audio technica at12 that was mounted 15mm too close from spindle to pivot - god knows how he aligned the cartridge... New arm board I guess.

The arm it came with is an audio technica at12 that was mounted 15mm too close from spindle to pivot - god knows how he aligned the cartridge

the usual turntable expert dog will have mounted it