Looking for a good full range floor stander

Hello all.  Making a good two way system for a 20 x 40x 12 high room budget 12k to 16 k.  Powered by a bryston 14b cubed amp.  Have a surround system with Golden ear ref and surrounds powered by parasound a21 for mains  and Carver cinema grand for surrounds. Like the GEs  The speakers I'm looking for will be for music only lots of jazz (female vocalist a fav), classical, classic rock and roll (70's and up).  I have heard good things about proac k6, Joseph audio, and a few others but am not within 4 hours of audition range.  Real interested in people in the know about the proac or suggestions.  Thanks in advance.
paliden

^^^  Agreed!!

Let me link this here, as it's a new model that, cough, certain people don't seem to be very familiar with.

http://www.salksound.com/model.php?model=SS+9.5

Rja we speak our minds sorry if we come across bluntly.

For you haters we dont miss your business we cant teach a closed mind.

As per the op very large room there is a difference in filling a large room properly and it requires a lot of displacement.

We have allready broached the subject and gave the op our recomendations 1 speaker we sell 2 we do not.

Post removed 
Audiotroy, Most audio sales people I have known, and I was one once, were rather poorly educated, impressionable, dishonest, mythologists whose sole purpose was to sell whatever stuff they had in stock that had the largest profit margin. It was so disgusting that I quit and created my own consultant business designing and installing systems for people in Coral Gables just south of Miami. It was based solely on reputation and word of mouth. I had a blast.
rbach, there are many issues in Hi Fi that are strictly a matter of taste such as a preference for tube or SS electronics. Some issues are a mater of experience like what speaker will go best in what room. But there are issues that are a mater of well known and proven science which are frequently overlooked to other's detriment. Not good. Again I refer everyone to John Eargle's Loudspeaker Handbook. There is a lot of math in there but his explanations are wonderful and he covers everything. It is a great reference to have and I think every serious audiophile should read it and it is OK to skip the math parts:)