Cartridges that get strings right?

The more I listen to live performances the more I’m struck at how difficult it is for home audio to get strings right, both solo and massed. The violin, in particular, can be biting and warm at the same time. Any cartridges that are notably good performers? 
pingvin
It is one of the most difficult instruments for any system to get right. There is a very fine line between accurate and shrill. But don't focus on the poor cartridge. Some speakers will never allow you to get it right even with a $16,000 Clearaudio Goldfinger. There are many good cartridges that are capable of getting violins right. I think the point of diminishing returns is around $1000.00. Cartridges from Ortofon, Clearaudio, Lyra, Audio Technica, Grado and many others are very capable of reproducing strings correctly in the $1000 plus price range. Bellow that and you take your chances. But again it is speakers that cause the most trouble.
The Allnic Puritas is the best I've ever heard in regards to strings and female voices (as well as countertenors), which is the exact reason I bought it.  I listen to a lot of pre-classical music, as well as music from the Late Medieval and Elizabethan eras, and here the Puritas is particularly good.  It presents harpsichords, spinets, theorbos, lutes and the like, along with violas and other predecessors of the violin, better than anything I've previously laid ears on.

Ii's demanding on the arm though.  With a compliance of 12 or so and weighing in at 11g it needs a bit of mass and excellent bearings for a truly great result.
Post removed