Light weight speaker cables

L.S., 

With your feedback, I installed my NAD system. Recently, I exchanged the NAD M2 (already a decade old) for a more recent NAD M32. I have Inakustik LS-1620 Reference speaker cables... but they're really heavy. Maybe too heavy as all their weight is hanging on the posts. The M2 could deal with it, but the M32 weighs less.

So I'm looking for light weight speaker cables (I prefer available in biwire). I've seen the Nordost collection, but that seems like a risk with kids and a cat. I've seen the latest Inakustik AIR cables.  
Which other options do I have?

Thanks,
Koen
128x128koenvingerhoets
I have Clear Day double shotguns as well , they are fine on everything except massed strings of classical music , but that can be said of almostevery cable . Exception I have found is Audio Art cables which are  both below and a bit more ,
You might not find Clear Day easily as the owner Paul has passed away. I recently was contacted by a Verastarr cable ($$$$) owner that he replaced his cables with Audio Envy loudspeaker cables. He went on to chime that he replaced his entire mega $$$$ cable loom with Audio Envy cables. You can try them for 30 days. If you do not like them, you can return them.
Just a follow up :) I eventually bought pure silver cables from Tempo Electric in the USA. They're in bright colors as it's still in the living room where the kids play. Excellent build quality from the cables and supreme customer service / reaction time from Tempo Electric.