Thoughts wanted for new speaker design

I am working to introduce a new speaker at Capital Audiofest this year and have a few tentative designs but wanted to do a little market research and see what you guys would find most interesting. Since I don’t have $40K for focus groups, thought I would ask your guys POV.

I currently offer two stand mounts - one which is a fiberglass based composite (Nightshade) and the other is Carbon Fiber bases (Blackthorn).

you can see them here at:

www.verdantaudio.com

i am currently sold out but will be back in stock in about two weeks.  

i am looking to see what you guys would be most interested in:

1. a higher efficiency standmount - 92dB to 93dB but will be using compression drivers. Material could be MDF or Bamboo but most like Bamboo. Price ~$2500

2. A less expensive standmount made from bamboo or MDF that will be ~$2000. Likely be less than $2000 if it is MDF.

3. A Nightshade (fiberglass) Floorstander that would retail at $8-$10,000.

4. A floorstander that would look like 1 or 2 though I expect the efficiency of 1 will be closer to 100dB. Retail $3500 to $5000.

Unless you guys saw me at AXPONA or know someone who bought my first batch of speakers I know you haven’t heard my current stand-mounts. Just looking for a POV on what will be most interesting to you.

Thanks in advance.

128x128verdantaudio
   @mcreyn I am leaning am leaning toward a speaker using compression drivers given that I import and Art Audio and that lineup is largely low power tube amps.  I have found a line of compression drivers I like and will do some experimentation.  

Regarding price, my speakers cabinets are made in Pennsylvania.  I am using very premium parts and by avoiding cutting corners, I can’t compete in the sub $1000 range.  That being said, because I am consumer direct, I can produce a speaker that is as good or better than other products in the $2K+ range.  And at higher price points, I am a value.  Unless I go to Indonesia for production, I could never the powered speaker you are talking about.  

@mijostyn  Fascinating tips around crossover design and consistent with other suggestions I have received.  Will take it into account for this and future designs.

@keithtexas   I will look at your suggestion and see what I can do.  $3K might be tough to do out of a premium cabinet material like bamboo but I am 100% certain I will produce a design like this at some point to go with my Carissa and Opus 2 amps from Art Audio.  
I am in CT myself. Do you have a showroom or just strictly a production facility?
You are in the $2,500 to $10,000 price range.

What is at least one unique feature or difference about your speakers that sets them apart from the heavy competition in this price range?

You have to tell us, we can't tell you.