High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
Got my two B-stock units and tried just one on the same outlet as my integrated with the other on the outlet with the rest of my gear, including my SACD player, which I moved it to a few days before, and even that paid dividends (even more clarity).

Again, a big improvement in clarity and realism eliciting smiles all around. With that clarity comes instantaneous scaling of dynamics, as if something was applying the brakes just a tad (if not more). Adding another the next day, for a total of two (using a three outlet adaptor) on the integrated side was the real eye opener. 

Being early in the morning, I kept it low so as to not disturb the neighbors but I found myself lowering the volume even more to the point where I was listening 2-4db lower than my normal listening levels and still the dynamics and impact were astounding. 

It could be something like a chime or cymbal strike and it would come on as strong as a plucked base note or drum strike, even when done lightly. I'm talking real micro-dynamic improvements that equaled macro-dynamics like in real life situations.

Nothing comes out of virtual blackness anymore as sound abound, again, like in real life. One hears the recording venue and any ambience it contributes. The see-through and decay are amazing.

I've read on other threads where some members have 17-20 of these units in their systems and I can see why, although I won't be buying anymore as I've run out of outlets (unless I get another 3-way adaptor). 

In my limited experience with power conditioning, I still feel it's best to go directly into the wall and this has been strongly reinforced by my experience using these passive, magnetic, conditioners. At their B-stock pricing, they're a no-brainer.

All the best,
Nonoise
Nonoise
The MC O.5s are very addictive. I know because i have 49 of them in my simple system. I use 2 types of 3 to 1 splitters. The orange one that most people use and a green one that is "L" shaped. the MC O.5s caps face down ward to the floor when plugged into them. this keeps them from sticking out to far from the wall and into the room. Have not reached the point of diminish returns yet, every time i have add one the sound got better.
enjoy Pete
68pete,

49! I somehow feel inadequate. 😞
I think I have MC-0.5 envy. 😄

I don't know what or how they do it, but do it they do. With just the one on each outlet, I was perfectly happy with the sound. Flushed with content. With two on the integrated's side, it was a bit overwhelming, at first,  but didn't take long at all to get in order. 

There's some kind of adjustment period, albeit a very short one, that I can't quite put my finger on, and then it's off to the races, as they say.
What a product.

All the best,
Nonoise
Just an update here about the use of two instead of one on the outlet serving my integrated. After rounds of hours listening to familiar recordings, I went back to using just one device per outlet.

It could be just my system and ears but with one per outlet, it sounds marvelous. With two on the integrated, it was kind of like turning the contrast up on a TV maybe a notch too much. It sounds great and is all the more engaging but I felt it was at the expense of something else that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Others might like it but right in the middle of some Bach Concertos, I hit pause and removed one and resumed play. That is where my sweet spot lies. There’s a hint of more body/flesh/meat and a touch more weight down low (from the midband, down).

As always, YMMV, but there’s no doubting the efficacy of these devices.

All the best,
Nonoise