Options on Belles / Belles Aria?

Been thinking of picking up the Belle Aria integrated, as I read good things. Is it as good as the old Belles separates of yesteryear? Any guys here used to have Belles gear and moved onto something you liked better in a similar price bracket? Thanks!

128x128skystudios
I’ve had a Belles 22a tube hybrid preamp for 18 months.. excellent sound in every respect and when you open it up... beautifully laid out on the inside.  Attention to craftsmanship is obvious.  
Post removed 
Just an addition for anyone considering if Belles made good products. 

I’ve been listening to the 250i integrated for a few days now and all I can say is “wow.”  

IMHO, this is very similar to the sonics I enjoyed when I had a Pass Labs X150.5 amp coupled to an ARC tubed preamp and Thiel CS3.5’s. Both Thiel and Pass share many opinions of being too bright or clinical, but methinks that those descriptions are better defined as being articulate. 

The MMGi’s only reach down to 50hz, but the lower registers are still palpable with this integrated. There’s that pressurization of the bass notes that I actually feel with this setup, and it’s a clean, uncolored, without bloat bass reproduction. 

In the near or distant future I will be adding a REL sub to augment the bass a little, but for now this setup is sterling.