What amp is best with Wilson Sasha DAW speakers

Just received my new Wilson Sasha DAW speakers and am now beginning to sift through a long list of electronics that would bring out the best in them. If anyone owns these and could give some recommendations I love to hear them. I’m open to tube or solid state. Looking for amps and preamp. All opinions are appreciated.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
Troy,
I’m sure that’s true about some cases of manufacturer partnering to share equipment, but dig deeper and the Wilson / Audio Research connection seems to run especially tight.

For example, check out the May 21 Soundstage video of Audio Research headquarters
https://audioresearch.com/2019/05/21/soundstage-shorts-audio-researchs-cd6se-and-cd9se-cd-players-2/

and see that ARC uses Wilson as their speaker of choice for their Warren Gehl listening test of every single Audio Research product before it goes out the door.

ARC could choose any speaker they want for that critical application, and arguably their speaker choice for their out-the-door gatekeeper for every single ARC product is the most important speaker choice they can make.

Further, Wilson’s aren’t even in the ARC-member McIntosh Group corporate family like Sonus Faber is, for example (where you’d expect if ARC were to buddy-up with a speaker manufacturer, it’d be Sonus Faber, not an outsider like Wilson).
I'm not a Wilson expert, but I believe also in that video the Wilson speakers used are from the Watt/Puppy lineage, from which the current Sasha DAW derives.  So yeah, pretty good bet that Sasha DAW's with ARC is a solid combo.
Though I never owned one, I would think a Pass Amp would be a nice combo with Wilson.
B
Once again roberjerman is speaking definitively about how you should spend your money. I am getting really sick of him telling us (me) what is and is not "throwing money away". Enough already! Some new members might actually take your advice and languish for an extended period of time in the world of midfi.
Post removed