Which solid state power house: Naim NAP 500DR or McIntosh MC611?

All else equal, which would you buy?
jeredh
I’ve owned system less than a year. I enjoy listening, and it’s been a fun experience thus far. It’s a big system that I’ve stuffed into a not-so-big room, and I knew going in that I had my work cut out to get things sounding good.  Room is 19x17x8 with challenges, and I’m slowly working my way through them.  Laid dedicated 20A circuit and new ground for the home, then replaced 4 hollow core doors along rear wall with solid core MDF, and am just getting to room treatments. After this I’ll get proper racking, spike the speakers, and then can settle in with it.  

Naim powerhouse is everything I expected, and it has only gotten better with burn-in. It’s sound is so accurate, clean, and pure. I will sing Naim praise forever just based on the 500DR alone. The n272 has been interesting. It’s pairing with the 500 raises a brow for many, and I would upgrade if I stuck with the Naim for future purchases.  I did add the 555 and it brought undeniable improvements to the n272. 

The Scala V2s. These beasts are the sound I was wanting. Both the wife & I fell in love with Sopra 3 at demos in NYC. The kid inside me wanted this big stage, and I’ll have fun with them for years to come,  but in the end, I imagine I’ve bitten off more than I can chew. Wish I had access to more hi-if speakers to demo at home. Time will tell!
My counsel (unasked for, I know) is , after you've got it sorted properly, is to set it and forget it and just buy/enjoy the music. The Talmud says "the wise man is the contented man". You've certainly got a system that should be able to deliver the goods. Congratulations.
Post removed 
@jeredh 

Great choice. Are you using the Naim ND 555 streamer/DAC with a 555 PS DR power supply unit? You should have gotten the NAC 552 linestage preamp with a 555 PS DR, not the n272. It will make huge difference sonically. 
Additionally, you might want to add a Naim Uniti Core Reference music server to connect to your Naim streamer/DAC. It will make a big difference too sonically. It will sound better than having your computer or NAS feeding your Naim streamer/DAC. 

I am a big Naim fan boy myself. I personally own the Naim Statement NAC S1 linestage analog preamp and the Naim Statement NAP S1 monoblock amps driving a pair of Magico M6 speakers in one of my reference setup/system. But I'm not using a Naim digital streamer/DAC. I have a Clearaudio Statement v2 turntable with a TT-1 Statement tonearm, Statement Goldfinger cartridge, external separate class A linear PSU for the turntable & a D'Agostino Momentum phonostage pre. 
For digital front end source components I have a MSB Select ll DAC with its flagship Femto 33 clock and 2 mono separate powerhouses or 2 mono power supply units (one feeding power to its digital side of it and the other feeding power to its analog stage), MSB Select transport with its external separate PSU, Naim Uniti Core music server. 

I also have a Naim Uniti Nova all-in-one box integrated solution (streamer/DAC/integrated amp) driving a pair of Sonus Faber Olympica l standmount speakers in my bedroom setup.