Should I keep the Turntable or sell it?

I’ve been back and forth on this decision for about a month, and the more I learn, the harder this decision gets.

Backstory: I won the brand new Cambridge Audio Alva TT turntable in an online contest in mid-May, and while it sounds great, I decided to list it for sale a couple weeks ago. I’ve always wanted to try out a Rega P6 or P3 with a really nice cart, because I feel like I’m not getting enough out of my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon. Prior to winning the Alva TT, I switched the Red Ortofon out for the Blue, and there was a great improvement in sound quality. But after comparing the Pro-Ject to the Alva TT and hearing what a $1700 turntable can sound like, I definitely am interested in exploring more high fidelity turntables. The issue is that I feel like I prefer the sound of tubes over solid state, and the Alva TT uses an integrated Alva Duo phono preamp for the RCA out, and their own DAC for the Bluetooth out if I want to go that route. I don’t have a ton of experience with tubes, and maybe it’s just the “cool factor” I actually like and I’m just having a placebo effect.

So I decided to list it for sale to try and get a Rega, because I heard so many great things about them. But over the last week or so, I’ve learned more about the Alva TT and how it uses Rega’s famous tonearm. I looked up the cart and it is listed at $500 separately, which is probably why it sounds better than the Pro-Ject w/ Ortofon Blue. I’ve also read on these boards about direct drive being better than belt, which the Alva has as well. It also has the added bonus of Bluetooth that go directly to my KEF LS50 Wireless, but I would most likely just use interconnects.

So I would love to get some advice from you all. I’ve gone back and forth about keeping the Alva or selling it, along with my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, and buying/trading for something like a Rega P3 or P6. If you had my first world problem, what would you do?
bignamehere
Good to know about HIFI Heaven... they have a few open box items that could allow me to grab something slightly better that what I had planned.

@lewm I am currently testing the Pro-Ject Classic with Blue Point No 2 (not BPS), and I feel like it is similar to the Clearaudio MM... maybe slightly more detailed.

I also listened/compared the Marantz TT15S1, Clearaudio Concept MM, and the Rega P6 with Ania MC and was rather impressed with the Ania MC in comparison to the Virtuoso on the TT15S1. The Ania sounded very full compared to the more open and clear sound of the Virtuoso. I plan on doing an in-home side by side test with the Pro-Ject Classic and the TT15S1 in the next couple of days. Should be fun.
Bignamehere,
I have read only the first page of your thread but you should also look at a idler drive turntable.  I have a Lenco Aristian Fidelity table which is over your budget but the idler wheel drive is a great option.  Check out Lenco Heaven forum.  You can buy used well under your budget. The Lenco is my last tt and I have owned it for 6 years.  To my ears the idler drive has outperformed a couple of belt drives that retailed for alot more money. Anyway check it out.
Post removed 
Post removed 
Bought a Technics SL 1350 ,in 1974 before slot of you were born for $350 with a Shure v15 cart ,cart has been changed but still playes great...46 years old.