Head-ups for fans of AricAudio designs. His new Super 211 SET two chassis amplifier

Many of you who own some of Aric's preamps/amplifiers already know what a talented designer and master builder he is of great tube gear.  I'll be getting in a few days his first two chassis reference 211 based SET amplifier for a review for Six Moons.com.  He went all out in both design and parts quality in this new creation.  Based on my past experiences with his gear, this is something that might be very special, indeed.  My two favorite power tubes in SET amps are 2A3's and 211's. You can also use 845's in this amplifier.  
teajay
@xenophon thanks very much for the kind words! I really appreciate it, as the chassis was a labor of love, but still a labor none-the-less ;-) @jtcf  thank you as well!
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to share that the review Super SET 211 demo has just been purchased by Toska Audio located in Highland Park, IL.  If you live in this area I strongly suggest you drop by to hear this superlative amplifier.  The owners, Pete and Pat, have some beautiful speakers to match up perfectly with Aric's creation.