Synergestic Black Fuse vs Audio Magic BeesWax

Like to ask if any Audiogon Members compared the Synergistic Black Fuse Vs The Audio Magic BeesWax ( top of line). Let me know what differences in sound quality, what equipment was it in, and how does it compare between the two fuse. Current all my equipment has The Black fuses; I am just curious WTF Audio Magic is So Expensive! Is it worth a big jump with the Audio Magic??
128x128zipost
kosst_amojan

How about you actually demonstrate your claims with an actual measurement.
Why should we make measurements to suit your sensibilities? You’re free to conduct your own tests.

Of course, you’ve already admitted that you don’t know how to do that:
I haven’t conducted my own anecdotal research ... if I did, it would be totally meaningless because I can’t apply adequate controls ... I do know for certain that psychological factors do influence what I and others hear. It’s something I have toyed with in an unscientific way and I’m satisfied with my results ...
So you demand scientific rigor from others, but you’re satisfied with your own casual experiments?

No one here owes you anything.
elizabeth
90.000. Where did THAT number pop up from? 🥧 🥧 🥧
If you are claiming of 90,000 fuses in use in audio equipment, at least 4,500 have had aftermarket fuses tried.. Maybe.. maybe...

>>>>>What on earth are you going on about? This was all covered many times. Try to pay attention.
Post removed 
Post removed 
It's ALWAYS on those who make an affirmative claim to prove the claim with a plausible theory and valid evidence. Sans a plausible theory and valid evidence, the claim is rightly written off as nonsense.
An example of an Appeal to False Authority.
Geoff is making a Texas sharp shooter fallacy. He's claiming that because 90,000 boutique fuses have been sold to happy customers, they must do something, while deliberately ignoring the billions of fuses billions of people use every day quite happily as well. His argument could just as easily be flipped to say "Because billions of common fuses have been sold with overwhelming customer satisfaction, common fuses must be superior". Neither argument is necessarily logical or accurate because both presume sales volume somehow correlates to technical capabilities. It's an idiotic presumption on it's face.
An example of Base Rate Fallacy.

Unless I'm mistaken. For a better understanding, check out this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

One will recognize a lot of fallacious arguments listed that are continually used here.

All the best,
Nonoise