Under $3K streaming dac suggestions, Roon Ready?

Just as the title explains..

Currently using an Auralic Mini to Mytek Liberty.  Looking for a one box solution to save space/cables primarily, but if sound quality improvement is capable in the under $3K range as well, then WOOHOO!!!

Will be hooked up to a Yamaha A-S2100 integrated, Spendor A4 speakers.

I've previously used: Lumin D2, and PS Audio DSD Jr. - and both of those sounded the same as my current setup, and I'm not against going back to either of those since they fit the requirements.

Open to all/any other suggestions.  I have my eye currently on: Mytek Brooklyn Bridge and the Teac NT-505.  Would prefer a component that offers balanced & unbalanced outputs, and volume control isn't needed of course.

Best,
Rob

128x128robelvick
If some of your listening is MQA, I was told that in the Brooklyn, the MQA filters (whatever that is) has to be turned on/off manually. The filters do not change with whatever audio format is playing. I’m not certain what kind of sonic characteristics exist when playing non MQA content. Just something to think about. 
@aberyclark 

Thank you for the heads up.  I usually don't use filters, so that would probably not be an issue, but still good to know.

I'm also looking at the iFi Pro iDSD, but it's not Roon Ready(yet) to the best of my knowledge.  However it does have an ethernet digital input for streaming & switchable tube output, which is pretty cool.

There might be a loophole to get Roon to work with it, and I will check the Roon forums for more answers.
I had the iFi Pro iDSD for a while. It is a nice DAC with lots of options that I appreciated. When trying to connect to my NAS the wireless streaming didn't work on IOS and worked erratically on Android. The service folks helped as best as they could, but the Muzo app really is the issue in my opinion. Hopefully they have made some improvements since then since it is a good DAC in my opinion.
https://community.roonlabs.com/t/ifi-pro-idsd-roon-ready/63087/7
From iFi audio , April 15 2019
´´Unfortunately, the Pro iDSD is not Roon Ready at this moment in time. We are however currently working towards being Roon Tested.´´

I own the Pro iDSD
lots of filters ( almost too many )
2 tube modes ( you can even change to other tubes for different sound )
I use ethernet connection
no issues with Muso app. But it is the weak link.
it has a balanced headphone output.