Will 2 watts monoblock 45 tube amp work for 90db speakers ?

Hi my fellow audio friends ! I got a question about low power tube amp , I recently interested in a pairs of 45 tubes low power amp , they are around 2 watts and I know they work best on higher efficiency speakers like horn , I currently have a primaluna preamp feed s ss amp to my Nola boxer s2 90 dB at 8 ohm and a pairs of sub , I wonder at normal listening level will a pairs of 45 tube amp will have enough juices to drives them ? My listening room is around 15 x 17 , any input ? 
atl4love
Most you can expect is to use them for headphone amplifiers. Even then they’re a little wimpy. 
I disagree! A SET 45 amp is good for 1.75 watts. Enough for any headphone. I have one made by Will Vincent. I also have a pair of Heresy Mk I's  that work well with it. So high-sensitivity speakers are the best choice.
90db speaker is not efficient enough.  I would be looking at speaker with an efficiency above 98dB.  

Here's another option you might consider that should have no problem driving your speakers.  Not tubes, but SS Class A that does a nice job blending virtues of both tubes and SS.  Read the reviews. 

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649533832-valvet-e2-amplifier/

I've heard Ralph from Atmasphere say that you don't want to push tube amps to the higher end of their output range as their sound quality begins to suffer, so you may want to consider that as you search for an appropriate tube amp. 

Best of luck in your search.