Sistrum SP101 Platforms - under floor standers

.......your thoughts and sonic impression only to those who have purchased and still own these highly regarded platforms under their speakers. What did they do to the sound and were they worth it ? Thank you in advance....
garebear
Excellent news Garebear. I understand you pulling away for a respite. I have done the same in recent past due to the out and out pathology at large on many of these forums. I think you are wise to allow for that settle in and adjustment time. That phenomenon is real.

Robert is a gem and no sociopath or liar or crook. Quite the opposite. My first introduction to him was when I called SS to enquire about some used stands. He encouraged me to buy used rather than hustle me to buy new. That speaks volumes....
Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho I have a sistrum rhythm underneath my open baffle speakers I will report back
I've been using them for about 10 years now, and I still love them as much as ever. They were a great investment. They clarify music and make the speakers disappear as sound sources.
I have Audio Points underneath all my gear and have the Apprentice platform underneath my Pass XA 30.8. Without a doubt they have provided some of the biggest bang for the buck results of anything I've tried over the years. I'm saving my pennies now to get a full Sistrum rack. glory and garebear please keep us posted!