Head-ups for fans of AricAudio designs. His new Super 211 SET two chassis amplifier

Many of you who own some of Aric's preamps/amplifiers already know what a talented designer and master builder he is of great tube gear.  I'll be getting in a few days his first two chassis reference 211 based SET amplifier for a review for Six Moons.com.  He went all out in both design and parts quality in this new creation.  Based on my past experiences with his gear, this is something that might be very special, indeed.  My two favorite power tubes in SET amps are 2A3's and 211's. You can also use 845's in this amplifier.  
teajay
Hey Gentlemen,

The review on the Super 211 SET amplifier just went live on Six Moons, com.  Hope you all enjoy it, gives many details why this a superlative amplifier and has brought me in the process of reviewing hours of delight and pleasure.
@teajay  Great read, as always. It's really nice seeing your having more 'space' for the reviews now that you are being published on 6Moons.

!!!Congratulations!!! to Aric Audio on the 211 build.

May I be so bold and make a couple of suggestions now that you are reaching a much, much wider and (I believe) more sophisticated audience across the world.

First, add one or more speakers of a different design (than the Tekton Design speakers) to your stable.

Second, add music from Genres outside of Jazz.

Keep up the terrific work. Your contributions are appreciated!
Thanks David,

Well after my next review on the Moab, I have the reference NSMT speaker lined up to come in for the reviewing process. I'll work on using some variety of different types of music to use in the process.  

Thanks for your kind words.
Thank you @david_ten for the kind words! I also second your motion on adding some more variety to the musical styles in the review ;-) @teajay - Thank you for posting such a great review! Below is the link to the same: https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/aric/
great review @teajay i appreciate the deep dive into the tech. It helps to differentiate from other products for us plebiscite’s. Also, it helps to know where our money is going.
@aricaudio congrats on adding another great product to your line up. I am still enjoying what I have from you but I am really envious of the new case work. It looks fantastic!