used Integrated tube amp under $1500 for Klipsch Cornwall III's?

will be my first tube amp, any and all recommendations will be much appreciatedthanks in advance

audiocanada
the room I'm not entirely sure how to define, kind of an open concept condo living room maybe 10ft wide and 30 ft long leading into other open areas...kitchen/dining area/hallway
hardwood floors, no carpeting, speakers will be positioned in the corners (replacing Forte III's)
I'm going to get a 10x6 rug to place the speakers on
listen to all kinds of music, will be using various digital sources and looking to upgrade that in the future but primarily for the time being an LG V30 connected directly to amp

that vsi55 sold used here for a steal not too long ago I think around $1500 canadian and was sold in like one day, lol
I've accepted that this will not be my last amp, over time want to try out a collection of different tube amp types and maybe some solid state

Decware would be an excellent choice! US made and lifetime warranty. More importantly sounds great 
decware really?  they look seriously cheap I mean I've googled them and what not but those wooden bases for example sell for like $30
Decware is a good suggestion...w/the Cornwalls efficiency and sensitivity you don't need a ton of power if you go tubes.  I've owned the Cronus Magnum, ARC Vsi55, Cary sli-80 and believe they are overkill powerwise w/cornwalls.  Of the 3 I liked the Cary the best by a long shot.  I've found that smaller tubes amps w/just enough power sound much better than larger ones.  2 power or output tubes per channel is enough and easier to maintain.  A triode stereo tube amp would be a great setup....have fun!

With that sensitivity it opens the doors to a whole lot of very nice sounding SET's. low power ones too.

friend has Le Scala's hooked to some 2wpc 45 tube based SET's they sound amazing he paid less then 1500 for his mono amps and a Decware pre. 

Another company to consider it Finale Audio -Triode labs out of Toronto Canada they make all their stull in north America too. I run one of their more expensive SET 300b based  offerings but they are wonderful sounding amps and have new in your price range.

http://www.finaleaudio.com/

That said I would also consider  Schitt audio maybe a Frays pre and an Ager 20wpc class A amp. bet that would  be a great pairing too and give you both SS and Tubes to play with.

After that i'm thinking vintage tube integrated with some upgrades.