Are Martin Logan’s what they used to be?

I had a pair of Vista’s that sounded very good, amazing actually with vocals but they were always in need of maintenance. Replaced panels... both woofers... ML admitted the 8’s were an issue. 

I have AA 10t’s now and miss the Logan staging etc. I am in no way disappointed with the AA’s but just wondering about the new ML lineup. 

Opinions and facts are welcome.
128x128captbeaver
Sorry but "You are full of it and talking nonsense" sleepysurf.

To the other esl owners
The "slightest" wobble back or forward will effect the image/depth perception, that’s why we spike/blu-tac two ways to solid stands, so there is no back/forward, and do the same with floor standers. Also why Quad did it to their’s, even though they have a substantial frame and large spiked heavy platform https://www.stereophile.com/images/717quad.bac.jpg

As the micro detail can get smeared, if they ever so slightly move backward if the driver or esl-panel is trying to push back and forwards, instead of the driver/panel energy being projected into the room, it’s waisted moving the ever so slightly shaky panel instead.
I’ve done it with my ML Monoliths with a brace to the back wall so there’s no back/forward movement, and the image and depth perception was sharpened and increased dramatically, .

Cheers George
I had a very enjoyable conversation with Roger Sanders about a pair of Eros and the amp/xover. I kinda seems I should buy them and sell my 10T's to finance two new panels. The pair I'm looking at are the Mk1 and he stressed strongly I replace the panels if they weren't already. That is a 2000$ min investment. For 500$ I can get the Eros w amp. I REALLY miss the image and natural tonality of panels... I can really "hear" the tweeters on my 10t's. wondering if I should recap the xovers in the AA's?
I need to agree with George, as I owned MLs, and set up many pair. And the problem becomes worse as you raise the spl. I am glad he spoke about " smearing of details ", as any loudspeaker that rocks back and forth will give up much of this. I found this to be a problem with the factory supplied supports and stands of most Maggies as well. Enjoy ! MrD. 
  I have a pair of Martin Logan Summit X's, driving them with a solid state McIntosh MC-2255 amplifier with great results. As a by the way, I have a pair of Apogee Duetta II's (bought new in 1987, rebuilt by Rich Murry of Minden, Nevada, in 2008), driven by a Roger Sanders Preamplifier and two of his Magtech monoblock amplifiers. Really great sound! I really have no opinion about the merits of flat ESL panels or curved ESL panels.I'll let you gentlemen debate the issue.  I just let my ears decide and I have two great systems.This has been a lifelong hobby for me, with great enjoyment.