Reasonable high end interconnects: without breaking the bank

I am in the process of updating my audio equipment and have realized my interconnects are probably not up to snuff; I use the ones provided by the manufacturers.  My current set up includes a Leben cs600 amplifier, California audio lab Icon Mark II CD player, Linn Akurate Streamer, Feikert Volare Table and Spendor SP1 speakers ( in final stages of upgrade to either Audio Note E, Devore O93 or Joseph Profile).  I have been investigating interconnects and have a bit of sticker shock.  So any suggestions on interconnects that won't  bankrupt me?  Is silver truly preferable to copper with respect to resolution and detail?
Thanks
MP

mpomerantz
Post removed 
Post removed 
When I got back into this hobby about two years ago I started with the highest end Monoprice coaxials as my interconnects and SPDIFS. They are dirt cheap and did the initial job ok. I think for budget minded folks, I can say that Zu Audio on eBay is a good choice.  I have picked up some of them and have been please. Same with Surf Cables. I have also obtained other cables in the used audiophile markets, particularly Cardas and Shunyata. I think as a reliable baseline and source of cables Zu Audio is a good choice. The only thing is you will have to follow and win a bunch of auctions to get your stock together. 
Try Chord ,Kimber cable or basic Purist cables . The Chord cables from the Dealer in Austin Texas are the best cable for the $$$