High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
Have contacted Bob.
Will replace the Nitro with the Nitro Nano, after I pay for some Black Ravioli pads.
I auditioned the MC-0.5's. I used two modules in my system and the effect they had on my music was astounding. They're not power conditioners, although they do lower the noise floor, but they create a holographic image. It's so hard to explain in words, but the music image is very clean with instruments sounding more realistic in terms of tonal quality, attack and decay, and a more defined sense of the recording space. It's more than what we call soundstage, it takes you closer to being there.

It was very addictive. Unfortunately for me, they ultimately didn't work out in my listening room. My system is neutral with smooth extended highs. Over time, the modules created such top-end extension that my digital setup became very fatiguing to me.
After removing them, I missed the holographic sound they had created, but I preferred my analogue-like digital system.

I use a HF CT-2 digital cable with streaming and CD playback to an Audio Note DAC.
I suppose I could have made some tweaks such as tube rolling to retune my system. 

I still will recommend them, YMMV.

I have one installed in my system and find it to be the perhaps the best value system enhancement I've ever used. Fortunately, I've experienced all the positive results and none of the negatives lowrider57 noted. The MC-0.5 removes harsh and artificial artifacts present in music reproduction (that you weren't even aware were there until removed) and takes your system another step closer to sounding like real music. Like lowrider57, I would characterize my system as neutral with smooth extended highs. Evidently, the usual caveat of "YMMV" is at play. 
@photon46 , the sense of realism really is remarkable. Maybe your next upgrade should be a second MC-0.5. 

I probably could have made the modules fit my system, but it would have involved tube and cable rolling.
   I experimented using only one module, but the pair was twice as good. 

The MC .O5s where a game changer for me. Easy to use, short break in. Had good results right away ten hours or less. Best results was at the wall for me. If you can swing 3 on 1 power line, think you will be impressed. I did get good results starting with 2. The more i add it just got better.
enjoy Pete