Which Class D Amplifier? PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrill or other???

I’m looking for a new amp & want Class D.

I’ve seen various brands mentioned, such as PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrel to name a few, but I’ve not heard any of them.

Which company is producing the best sounding Class D?
Which models should I be looking to demo?

Thanks

singintheblues
After a lot of soul searching, yesterday I pulled the trigger on a RIc Schultz EVS 1200 (600wpc). His product page, does not yet reflect a number of newer mods
After much research,  I will be placing an order with apollon in 3 weeks.  My decision was left between apollon and nord, for various reasons I chose apollon.  I will be ordering the 8 ch 1200as2, believe its as4800 model. It will be awhile,  but I will report back with my findings. Hoping for the best. 
On a slightly different note. I  don't understand why people are not entitled to there opinions.  Get over it, some people just like class d. I've only heard one class d, Gato and although I didn't listen long, for the short time I did, it sound very nice.  If you dont like class d, nothing is obligating you to respond to that thread.  Not everyone can afford 10k or more for amps.
I don't understand why people are not entitled to there opinions. Get over it, some people just like class d.
Ah yes but it goes the other way too, "some people just don't like the sound of most Class-D's" They are just as entitled to have their say.

Cheers George
I agree George.  I have a Bat amp that is outstanding.  And a very nice 3ch B&K.  But I still want to try the class d and see what all the hype is about. And I really do hope it doesn't disappoint.  If it turns out to be excellent I will report that,  if it sucks I will also report that and return.  I do believe in the advancements in technology.  So I never dismiss that. 
Pete