Speaker recommendation thread (Organised by tiers of price)

The aim of this thread is to create a list of speakers that people enjoy and recommend and to organise the speakers into a list based on their MSRP. Please recommend speakers that you have personally heard or own and enjoy. I will add the names of the users who recommend a speaker next to the speaker name (and if someone already recommended the speaker you had in mind please feel free to recommend it again because I will add your name as well).

Please feel free to include gear that was used to listen to your recommendation and some impressions (although you do not have to).

This list may be useful to new buyers to get a general sense of popular models to help guide what to audition during the purchase process.

[Under $1000]

[$1000-$5000]

[$5001-$10,000]

[$10,001-$20,000]

[$20,001-$30,000]
Pardigm Persona 9H @smodtactical

[$30,001-$50,000]

[$50,001-$70,000]
Magico M2 @smodtactical

[$70,001-$100,000]

[$100,001-$200,000]

[Over $200,000]
smodtactical
I still love my Harbeth C7es3.  Great speaker for live concerts and electronic music.  Vocals are also great.   3400. dollars. 
"Guys so apparently I cannot edit the original post..."

"Guys ..."

thank god this place isn't just guys, there's enough testosterone on these pages to float a boat. And of course the boat would be a big one too
Egglestonworks Viginti's ($39,000)

Among the 3 best I have ever heard (and the other 2 were $20,000 to $50,000 more.  Without a doubt, the best I have ever owned.
I can only comment on speakers I've personally owned and listened to over extended intervals (with the exception of #2 on my list of 3):
1) <$200 = Audioengine 2 which is a really good speaker for background listening and occasionally for more attentive focus, especially when coupled with an Audioquest Dragon Red and an Audioquest Jitterbug.
2) <$1000 = Magnepan LRS which I just recently purchased to replace #3. This speaker has had rave reviews but - as I just got mine a few days ago, a purchase I made based on reports from sophisticated audiophiles - I can't give a listening impression based on personal experience.
3) ~$2000+ range = Vandersteen 2C series which have been favorably commented on favorably by many knowledgeable reviewers.

That's my very limited list and it's based on a price ceiling, as you can see, with listening pleasure being the main parameter within those ranges.
Keith