Another new DAC: Audio Mirror

Just ran across this last night. Never heard of them before but
as a Minnesota company tweaked my curiosity.
Audio Mirror Tubadour III non-oversampling tube DAC. Sounds interesting.
If anyone runs across one and has a listen please post.
128x128rja
My Tubadour III was delivered today and I am very pleased. The vacuum tubes bring body and dimension to the digital music. Whisper quiet. Very musical and involving DAC 👍👍
Not surprised!!    Welcome to the club!!....Not a better Stock dac for $1500...if so....PROVEI IT!!...because YOU CAN"T...TRUTH!!
I have had a week to compare Tubadour III to my analog setup (herron audio vtph-2a, vpi traveler, dynavector 20x2L) and it has proved to be a worthy competitor. the vinyl is a little sweeter and slightly more articulate, but it is damn close! who knows in six months? i am feeding the dac with mac mini, ssd, usb, audirvana. being that is not the upgraded version, not completely broken-in, and certainly not the best source, it is crazy good... with Vlads upgrades and a better source - holy smokes.
Ok...so i have been hearing about a Polish Cap The KPCU (From Don Sachs-- this the Cap that he Listens to in his Pre) that is One of the BEST caps out there at any Price....so i sent my stock AM3 Dac up to Vlad ( To Once again break out his Magic Audio wand) and He to is impressed with this Polish Cap.(Especially at its price... nothing can touch it) so he installed the KPUC caps...Z-foil resistors and had him jump out the fuse(voids the warranty..but i love to take chances..HA!).....well all i can say (After 250hrs of burn in) is that this GREAT stock Dac just Blew my mind with more Detail..Mini and Macro...soundstage that grew in every direction(width..height and depth) and a sound that made me quit Listening to my 5K anolog rig!!...so i call this Mod His Mini Maxed out version and couldn’t be more excited with the results!...and would not trade or sell this DAC for any other(last dac after many others was the Schitt yggy 2 that made my ears Bleed after more than One Hour..TRUTH!) So if you have a stock AM3 or are getting ready to place a order...ask Vlad on this great Polish cap upgrade that will save you about $200 (compared to his maxed out Duelund Cap Version) and will turn a very good Dac into something VERY special!.. some more audio food for thought and as always with anything audio YMMY! and PM me if you want any more info on this special Dac>>>Love..Peace and Audio Grease!
The Cap that i forgot to mention by name Is The Miflex KPCU (And Read  what Soinc Craft has to say about this cap...and they KNOW caps!!)