Car Audio Upgrade

Did you upgrade your audio in your vehicle, or is it factory?  Since you wanted great sound in your house; what about your car/pickup?  I upgraded my last two trucks, but not this one...yet.
stttt
Post removed 
I do listen in the car and love quiet music to help with the stress of driving.  I used to do all the upgrades myself, but not these days.  You are correct about hard to upgrade.  Trying to get all the functionality back using wiring harnesses is awful.  I had an installer who could not get my backup camera to work.  I finally figured it out myself.  I had a bed liner sprayed on and they disconnected the tailgate wires and did not reconnect the camera.
I bought a used truck recently and the stereo wasn’t working and I was spoiled by the backup camera, nav, and handsfree bluetooth calling. The truck already had an amp in it, so I had them put in a head unit that works with Android Auto so that I can use Waze for nav and they installed a mic and backup camera. I stayed with the amp and stock speakers that were in the truck. Sound quality isn’t awesome, and there is either a problem with the amp or stock speakers, as sound from the front right speaker is lower in volume than the back and right front speakers. I’ll replace the amp and/or speakers eventually to fix that and possibly add a subwoofer, but I'm not going to go crazy with it.  The main purpose was to get the safety/navigation features and to be able to listen to music, not so much for sound quality/quantity.
I upgraded my Silverado 2004 and my 2014 when I purchased them, but I did not upgrade the 2018.  It's not a bad stock system, but I hope to upgrade it one day.  I usually keep a new truck for 10 years, but I broke with that this last time, as the 2014 had a V-6 and I didn't like it.  I want to upgrade this one at some point, but I need some cash first.  If I am driving down the interstate with the windows wide open, I have to turn the stereo up as far as it can go so i can hear it over the wind noise.