1 receiver for HT and 2 channel?

Is there any HT Receivers out there capable of hi fi 2 channel listening as well? Or will I need a separate HT receiver and 2 channel preamp? 
128x128b_hol
     Another option is to use a high quality 4K Blu-ray player that has a good video processor, good quality 7.1 dacs with 7.1 channel analog outputs, the ability to play cds and has a very good audio section combined with separate amplification for 7 channels.  
     In other words, a unit similar to the no longer produced Oppo-205 combined with your choice of 7-ch amplifier, or a stereo amp for 2-ch and a 5-ch amp for additional surround channels, that would function just like  a very high quality AV receiver but outperform virtually any current AV receiver on HT and 2-ch music audio performance .  Currently produced examples  of these Blu-ray players would be the Panasonic DP-UB9000,  Pioneer UBP-LX800, Sony UBP-X1100ES, Sony UBP-1000ES or Cambridge Audio CXUHD that I'm aware of.  The  amp or amps would be connected directly to any of these units 7.1 analog outputs.  A bonus on using these units would be the addition of very good 4K video processing.

I use a similar setup with a 1080P Oppo-105 for a 5.1 surround and 2-ch music system with two stereo and a pair of mono-block amps that performs very well.

Tim
hi there. i'm not really an audiophile but i have a mcintosh mx132 preamp tuner that i use in a 2 chanell setupwith a mc602 power amp. it sounds fine to me.

g_nakamoto183 posts06-26-2019 11:41amhi there. i'm not really an audiophile but i have a mcintosh mx132 preamp tuner that i use in a 2 chanell setupwith a mc602 power amp. it sounds fine to me. 
What, are you kidding? If that puts a smile on your face when you turn it on - you're definitely in the mob. Fugetaboudit...