Favorite music list in order

What would be your favorite kind of music that you like / listen too the most. List them if u would like.                           

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
I'll add my +1 to the time of day makes a difference camp.  I tend to gravitate to 50s and 60s jazz- especially the Blue Note titles that have been so beautifully repressed by Music Matters and others - in the morning with my coffee and newspaper.  In the evening I need a little more juice so I switch over to modern alternative like Liz Phair, Richard Thompson and Los Lobos.  Of course this is not a hard and fast rule.  It's just a listening pattern  I have noticed in the last year or so.  
Post removed 
Another another+1 for the time of day makes a difference camp.  It’s not a hard rule, just a recognized pattern. I like to start my day with coffee and Brazilian jazz.  I suspect the time of day preferences are really mood related as moods often run through daily cycles.
I don't expect anyone to really follow all this. I'm listing it more for myself, I guess; taking stock is good and it's been awhile.
Morning at home: Jangeling rock music: Byrds, Kinks, (lots of British Invasion rock, tbh), Big Star, Opal/Rain Parade, Eleventh Dream Day, Yo La Tengo.

Morning commute: Lyrically adventuresome rock: Mid 60s to mid 70s Dylan, Tom Waits, Pavement, Guided by Voices, Richard Hell, Minutemen

OR..90s 00s "backpack" hip-hop (again, lyrically acute): Digable Planets, Binary Star, Das Efx, 

At work, in headphones at my desk: usually 20th century small ensemble chamber works: Stefan Wolpe, Roger Sessions, Popper, Ives, Kodaly, Satie
Or, when the task at hand allows for it: heavy psych/stoner rock: Blue Cheer's first two, Mountain, Nebula, Fu Manchu, High Rise, Major Stars, White Heaven.

Commute home: slack rough slop punk and garage. Oblivians, Sic Alps, Oh Sees, Jesus Lizard, Mule, Royal Trux, Dead Moon. US Maple, Lightening Bolt, Monotonix.

Home form work with wife and 8-year old: 50s - 60s R&B, Brill Building pop, 70s singer-songwriter (Carole King, Harry Nilsson, Joni Mitchell, Otis Redding, Staples Singers, Allen Toussaint, Ike and Tina Turner) I'm on a 5 Royales kick right now....and NOLA lilting grooves like Professor Longhair, Art Neville, Solomon Burke.

At night, alone in headphones: avant Jazz small ensembles especially duos: Don Cherry/Ed Blackwell, Hamiet Bluiett/Don Moye/ usually with Fred Hopkins, Julius Hemphill/Abdul Wadada, Kahil el'Zabar/Billy Bang. and South African 70s and 80s Jazz: Dudu Pukwana, Jonny Dyani, Dollar Brand....Chris Mcgregor when I'm up for a large group sound.
+1 to time of day...It also changes by season for me. I'm always compelled to hear Charles Ives and Bella Bartok in the fall....never in the summer. Can anyone read Mallarme in a hammock?