If you had $1,400 , A TTable thing

My hometheater is 90% complete, the room acoustics are exactly where i wanted them due to diffusers, absorbers and corner traps.....

wts, im ready to delve back into 2ch analog ttable. I really wanna spin records again.

I have always wanted a Denon Dp59L, i use to own a 62L, On the used market shipped, they (59L) average $1000 to $1500......

Have at it, give your thought on alternatives, or a “Go for it” as to the Denon
kgveteran
schubert and bstatmeister327, are you referring to the Nagaoka 150 stereo cartridge? Sure hope so because I just ordered one, and , frankly don't know anything about them.
Yes we all are talking about the Nagaoka mp150 cartridge.

You will be very impressed of that I have no doubt!.
It has replaced a near $3k MC cart on my Notts table and I have not much urge to revert back.
And it is still new with maybe 15 hours on it only and should only get better.
Thanks for the reply. Am putting it on an AR-ES1 with a Sumiko MMT arm and a Merrill subcarriage. Have not run it since the Merrill was added. It replaces an old Grado cart that was well regarded in its day. This is my idea of a low dough show....especially since I bought everything new in the '80s. Based on the comments here, I am really excited. Thanks to all for the guidance and comments.