Kickstarter for all analog "No Filter"

Hello everyone,

This is Jerome Sabbagh writing. I’ve been a member of this board and an audiophile for a while.

Three years ago, the support of board members here helped make a vinyl pressing of my album "The Turn" a reality. Well, I’m at it again: I recently recorded a new album, "No Filter", a project I co-lead with my old friend - and fantastic guitarist - Greg Tuohey. I am raising funds to press it on vinyl. It will be all analog.

Click here for Kickstarter link

Like "The Turn", this record was recorded live to two track 1/2 inch tape at 30 ips by James Farber at Sear Sound. It will be mastered and cut to vinyl directly from the tape by Bernie Grundman. CDs and 96/24 downloads will also be available.

We are trying to keep the vinyl affordable at $20 + shipping ($5 in the US). There are also fancier options (numbered copies, signed copies, test pressings, and even reference lacquer pressings and 1/4 inch reel to reel tapes!).

I am happy to answer any and all questions and hope you might consider supporting this. We are shooting for an October release.

Thank you!

Jerome Sabbagh
128x128saxman73
@saxman73 -  Got it!  Thanks for the update on my order.   Always happy to encourage & support fellow music lovers & makers.
I received my R2R copy a couple weeks ago. There is some very interesting and creative music on this recording and well executed. I have been away for a couple weeks and when I get back it's one of the first things I am going to listen to. I think I will get a vinyl copy too.
FYI, Michael Fremer just reviewed "No Filter" on Analog Planet!

https://www.analogplanet.com/content...kwall-filtered

I thought I'd let you know. I really appreciate the support on this board!

Jerome Sabbagh