Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
The Nenuphars improve everyday, we have had them for about 3 weeks so far and have noticed them opening up even further. Hopefully we will have the Cube Magus’s in a few weeks to compare. We are also expecting the Bakoon 13R amps soon to try out with the Cubes. 
Post removed 
This has been one of the more interesting speaker threads I've read over the years. My curiosity towards single driver speakers has certainly been peaked. My only concern is coloration and potential lack of dynamics. That said, it appears that Cube Audio has done a good job of calming those trepidations.
@dawgbyte have no fear about “coloration and potential potential lack of dynamics.” Quite the opposite actually and our speakers haven’t even been fully burnt-in yet. @david_ten has informed me that they need a minimum of 200 hours. I love the effortlessness and open nature of them, instruments and harmonics are more natural, bass very well defined and not overblown, greater detail but no harshness, very dynamic but smooth and open.

If you were in the UK we would lend you some but maybe the USA distributor could sort you out. What’s the rest of your system may I ask?
toetapaudio - my equipment is built for home theatre and not SET. That said, if I can find a dealer in the U.S. that has them I'll give it a go.