Turntable Advice?

My SOTA Star Sapphire motor has gone bonkers, so I'm planning its replacement.  Hoping to get some thoughts on my options - I think some of you enjoy a challenge like this.  Major components are Aerial 10T's, Classe 6 Mk II pre-amp, Classe DR-150 amp.  Primary listening is well-recorded jazz, blues and solo guitar.

I could either re-use or sell my SME V arm.  I'm hoping I won't have to shell out more than another $1,500 either way.  Here's what I'm thinking:

1)  Get a new table and cart for the SME, have it all set up by a local pro
2)  Buy an old SOTA and cannibalize the motor
3)  Sell the SME V and go with:
  • New Music Hall mmf-9.3 with Goldring Eroica LX (no head amp needed - Classe has a MC input)
  • New Music Hall mmf-9.3 with upgraded cartridge (suggestions?)
  • Rega RP6 with Exact 2 cartridge
  • Clearaudio Concept or Emotion w/ dedicated arm and cartridge
  • Used table/arm (as long as it's durable)
This is admittedly a very wide-ranging list of options, but I'm all ears.  What would you do?  Thanks in advance!
keegiam
Just went through the same exercise, almost, with the arm. Everyone recommended keeping the arm. They are correct.  No doubt, keep it. Mine was from the late 1980’s so it went back to SME and now it’s new to spec. I changed the phono cables to Steven Huang’s Audiosensibilty  silver series, chose an Audio Technica ART 9 cart and I can’t believe what I have.  With the fixed head shell mount and different overhang for that cartridge than would be standard from SME, I sought the service of Yip Wai Hon of Best Tractor Mint ([email protected]) for the proper alignment protractor. Invaluable. Amazing results. I am in awe of my vinyl collection now. 
Thank you all so much.  I'm weighing my options with Donna at SOTA.
Bigwave, your post in particular is quite inspiring.  There were reasons I fell in love with the SOTA and SME V almost 30 years ago - this has been an excellent wake up call.
I have had a Clearaudio Concept for 6 months now. 
I chose to fit it with the Virtuoso cartridge. I have never achieved such a good sound. The turntable itself is superb, in my opinion.
I am unable to find a website for Phoenix Engineering.  Does anyone know if they are still in business.  
@lubachi, Phoenix Engineering closed down when the Falcon and Eagle PSU and Roadrunner were discontinued (those were the company's only three products). PE design engineer/owner Bill Carlin posted a lot of info on the design of his products on the VPI Forum, which are still available for reading.