B@W Matrix 800 speakers

I would like to hear from owners of the speakers, about how they set them up? Distance from rear wall, side wall distance and how far a part from each other. Did you like them with the top and bottom  cabinets facing center or facing out? What size of room did you have them in?
Thanks
68pete
@68pete. Pete are u still interested in your question? Sorry but just saw it now.  Mike 
Hey Pete. Sorry been busy working. First I want to say my listening room is very awkward. My home is a cape so if u know about capes the ceilings are sloped. Before I put together my system I had 2 bedrooms up stairs and low sloped ceilings. Plywood floors with cheap carpet. I had a contractor come in and tear down the 2 bedrooms and make one large room the length of the house. With 2 dormers and 3 sky lights. Also he raised the ceilings as much as he could. And 2 ceiling fans one on each end of the room. Now getting back to your question. My speakers are 3.5 ft from rear wall. 3.9 ft apart. And top and bottom cabinets facing out. I did try them facing in and found the sound stage is bigger facing out. My length of my room is 32 ft. And my listening position is 12 ft from speakers. Facing my speakers, the left speaker is 32 in. from side of wall , but the top of the speaker is right to the sloped ceiling. The right speaker is about 5 ft from the wall. But then there is the dormer which is about 8 ft. from the speaker. Now where I sit the width is about 8 ft from wall to wall. Because I have the down stairs door and steps next to the downstairs door is a wall in closet. Then it is about the exact same dimensions as were my system. Also have hard wood oak floors with throw rugs. Like I said it’s a very awkward room. But the sound of my system is phenomenal. These speakers are really very room friendly. Hope u can understand what I said about the room. It’s very hard to describe and measure. Hope I made sense. And hope that helped ya. Mike