List your System Ingredients: Listed most to least expensive, by list price or price paid

How did you proportion your system spending? You can choose to list by component name or type, and by the the price you actually paid new or used, OR by the original full retail price. Just be consistent. 

For example, by price paid mine would be-

Millercarbon: Tone arm, speakers, phono stage, motor, cartridge, turntable, Cones (rack, Shelf, etc), speaker cable, power cords, room treatment and tweaks, amp, interconnect.

But by full retail price when new mine would be:

Millercarbon: Speakers, speaker cables, tone arm, Cones (rack, Shelf, etc), phono stage, power cords, cartridge, motor, interconnect,  amp, room treatment and tweaks (fuses, ECT, HFT, etc).

128x128millercarbon
Post removed 
tuberist, Is that it? Surely you have more. I mean the rule with ingredients is everything has to be listed. Is your system so simple it is just speakers, DAC and amp without a transport or even wires to connect them all together? Come on, don't be holding back on us. You list all the ingredients or the FDA gonna have a hissy fit!
Having paid $2000 around 1980 for the vintage Klipschorns I still use, albeit with 10 year old crossovers, what I paid for everything else over the years is all out of balance considering that to replace them would cost me north of $20,000 today.

I paid just half that 1980 price for my Earle Weston integrated valve amp in 2011, about the same for my Antipodes streamer/server in 2017 and a bit more for my Denafrips Pontus DAC last year.

Today, I would never pay 20 Grand for anything other than a motorbike or car.
Post removed 
Post removed