The best speaker for a small room...at any price point.

I am wondering which would your choice for the best sounding speaker in a small dedicated room..say 10'X11', or maybe up to 11'X13'? Assuming that budget was not a factor!
128x128daveyf
I'm in a 12x12 and using Aperion Grand Verus Towers. Man I love'm! Not to big or overpowering but the addition of a DBX Dynamic Range Enhancer allowed me to tweak the sound and match the room size. 

Starwarrior
Thorens TD124 / Ortofon OM40 / Mac MA252 / Brennon B2 / Cambridge DAC Magic / DBX Dynamic Range Enhancer / Audio Control C101 EQ / Aperion Grand Verus Towers /

@daveyf What about the Stenheim monitor? I am hearing it’s big brother this weekend. Should work fine with your Jadis. 
@keithr I will put the Stenheim’s onto my audition list. I thought the larger model 3’s were ok at Long Beach, but not in any way ground breaking or “lust worthy”. Nonetheless, their room was a factor ( as was everyone else’s that day) and the speaker was well built. The little stand mount may be a contender. Do post back when you have had a chance to listen to the big brother...model 5?