From ZERO to Hero?

Good afternoon to the community! I was wondering if anybody has used AntiCables' ZERO-Boxes or other similar autoformers in their systems. I own a pair of Martin Logan 11As driving them with PS Audio BHK 300 monoblocks. Would such a device provide any benefits or detriments?  Many thanks for any input you might have to offer! 
an10490413
To the OP. Are you hearing problems or issues with your system ? These transformers are made as band aids to help with the amplifier / speaker interface, when impedance issues are present. McIntosh is the only ss amp company making autoformers as part of their design. To Bob. I do not know of any McCormack users using these as a step up in sq, as I do not see them as a benefit in the sq department. I wonder why Steve McCormack has never designed his amplifiers using output transformers. Has he even discussed using them in his owners manuals ? I prefer OTL amplifiers in sq, both in tube and ss designs. IMO, IME. YMMV. I am hoping Ralph, Mr. AtmaSphere, will jump in. Enjoy ! MrD.
Thanks mrdecibel!  No, not hearing any problems/issues.  Always looking for the best possible sound and ran across these devices and just wondered if they would be a beneficial addition.  Thanks again!     
I use a pair with my Atma-Sphere M60 amps and Quad ESL 57 speakers and I don't hear any degradation of sound.
@mrdecibel 
I only report what I have heard. Steve mentioned that using the Autoformers helped with Sound Quality even with his SS amps. I might give him or Pat a call to get further details.
I also know that Atma-Sphere recommends them for speakers with low impedance swings.
@OP, if only I had time to play around with my system would I install those autoformers.
Bob