Dedicated Circuit

Hi Everyone,
I installed a 20amp circuit and upgraded my power cords. I was wondering if it is better to plug all of my components into that circuit or separate the amp from from source components, or it it really doesn't even matter.
Presently, I only have my Krell Integrated on the dedicated circuit and the other components pluged into a furman PC and then to another circuit.  My house has 100amp service.
Appreciate any input.
128x128audiosaurusrex
Very often two dedicated circuits are used; a high powered amp in one line and sources in the 2nd line. Or line 1 is used for analogue components and line 2 for digital. 
To clarify, your second circuit is a shared AC line? Do you know how many other circuits and what devices are on this shared line?
 It's important because you don't want your audio sharing a line with appliances or dimmer lights that add noise. 

If the current draw of your amp isn't too high, then you can plug the entire system into the dedicated line. You have 20 amps to work with. Source components draw very little current.

Honestly, you have to try it both ways and decied for yourself which sounds better.
Hi,
agree with @lowrider57 
unless you have hungry power amp one line is fine. Secret is to have your components on same phase.