Why so many linn lp12s for sale

Has anyone noticed that suddenly Agon has numerous linn lp 12s for sale?
Today I counted 8! Is there something going on.....are they going out of style . Or is this just random sales fluctuation?
rrm
"Most people would love to have any Linn table in good working order."

I think this is the key...
If you get a SOTA Sapphire you will shake your head at just how bad the LP12 really is. Back in the day there was nothing else that sounded as good when properly set up and isolated. But if anyone sneezed in the room.........
Plain and simple it is a poorly designed suspended turntable. If you can't stand the thought of an American turntable get an SME. 
The thing is that Linn Sondeks were almost an ideology along with Naim. It was all about Pace Rhythm and Timing. The ideology was challenged by the likes of Roksan and Pink triangle in the UK. The rest of the world woke up to the fact that for all the mods you make it is an awful lot of money for what you get. 
They aren't particularly fashionable either. Nobody else makes metal platter boxed wooden plinth decks anymore. Most decks are very skeletal now and have far more of a wow factor - that's perhaps why Michell Orbes' have prospered along with SME's. Not only that but people like the idea of DD's and Idlers.
Personally, as I said earlier, I personally think they sound great and I'm sure I can spend many an hour listening to one, but I guess they are just not cool, nor loved by the press as they once were.
I find that vis a vis the technics SL1200 it's a funny story. That was very much seen as a low-end DJ spinning deck - then a few clever clogs re-plinthed a re-armed the decks and suddenly people realised that actually they were pretty good. If you read other threads many think they were sent from heaven.
Me - I'm a bit naughty, and have too many TT's in my collection that need to be set up - if I had the time and space I'd take a punt.