SWARM / Multi subwoofer questions

So this is for the peeps that know what "SWARM" means not just loud but Headroom, Sound stage, and for Music only. I have an all sealed system and getting excellent results with two Hsu ULS `15's on opposite sides of my room and my Dunlavys. I will be adding a 3rd for Fathers day to myself. So question is who makes a bass EQ to help make it as perfect as it can get? I bought a DSpeaker 8033 and a mini DSP with questionable results... Actually like it better running speaker level off my Pass Aleph. Possibly I just dont know what Im doing actually really good possibility. but I would love an outboard X Over that actually works for a swarm set up. I know JL Audio makes a CR1 but it gives me angst to spend 2-3K and Im sure there has to be some pro Equipment out there especially given that Im running my speakers Full range and dont need a high pass. Any advice is greatly appreciated! 

Allgood

Here is a review of ULS 15's with specs supposed to be plus and minus 2 db from 20 to 100 hz. Speakers are Dunlavy SC 3's and annoying ruler flat to 50 or a lil deeper. Get the right gear and they are CLS, Avalon, Soundlab, Watt Puppy magic. least to me.  

https://www.audioholics.com/subwoofer-reviews/hsu-uls-15-mk2
https://hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/speaker/subwoofers/hsu-research-uls-15-mkii-subwoofer-review/
128x128haywood310
Hello this link for the free REW sub program ,
buy the dsp,usb Mike,  on this link under$100 And eq one sub at a time and fantastic results.
http://www.roomeqwizard.com
One more thing without exception 
the New SVS -3000 SB subwoofer is the best under $1500 on the market 
just compare , it is a 13 inch version of their great ultra 16 sub
ithas a great app , very powerful amplifier 52 bit analog devises microprocessor 
the only split pole voice coil on the market which allows precision Bass even at low volume the others donot . I have owned Rythmic, mj acoustics JL audio
REL,Velledyne all models were more expensive  . This sub has a 45 day audition ,and free shipping , and free  return if not completely satisfied, and a 5 year parts and labor warranty .
Nobody else can touch all these features and under $1k .  Buy 2 subs with an added extra $100 off. Honest tight tunefullBass to 18 HZ it is a Great sub ,
just check it out nothing to loose and the competition will not offer a trial .

If you’re willing to consider heresy, an Audyssey equipped pre-pro will be an excellent solution. It’s not just the room correction, either.   The crossover handoff will be optimized and IME inaudible.

But, you have to turn in your audiophile man card
A quick search turned up 537 different subwoofers. And subwoofer development must really be going gangbusters because amazingly every single one of them is the best newest most powerful and greatest because of their cone, coil, port, lack of port, huge size, small size, voice coil, EQ, active, passive, amp, wired connections, wireless connections,
sorry, running out of room to even list all the reasons why each one is better than all the others.

Man I would hate to be the schmoe who messes up and buys one of those loser subs. Although I guess any time he wants to feel good about his mistake he can always parrot ad copy. Not that anyone would ever do that.
Hello haywood310,

I think going from one Hsu ULS-15 sub to two is a very significant improvement that begins to smooth out the perceived bass response peaks and dips in the room, increases maximum bass impact, reduces the bass production required from each sub, improves bass dynamics and even improves the soundstage imaging.  
    I believe going from two ULS-15s to three will be a further significant improvement in most, if not all, of the areas going from one to two provided.  According to Earl Geddes, going from three to four subs will only provide a marginal improvement but, in my experience, utilizing four subs was the threshold to attaining near state of the art bass performance.

As for configuration, settings and positioning of all 3 subs, I'd like to know more about your system and room before offering suggestions. Here're some clarifying questions:

1. I understand this is for music only but do you plan on incorporating home theater in the near future?
2. What are your room dimensions: length, width and ceiling height?
3. Along which wall are your main speakers and equipment/rack-long wall or short?
4. Is the room carpeted and are there any irregularities (large openings, doors, odd sections or shapes)?
5. Are you wanting to optimize performance at a single listening position or do you want good performance over more than one seating position?
6. If you just want a single sweet spot, where exactly is this seat located within the room?

Thanks,
  Tim