Monoblock suggestions to compare to SimAudio Moon Neo 400M?

When I read this forum, I am amazed at the recommendations you all give, because I feel like I've read so much here I should know most brands. Yet, nearly every time, someone makes a solid recommendation of something I've never heard or read about.  So, I've almost settled on the Moon by SimAudio Neo 400M monoblocks as my amps, but do you have suggestions of others to consider?  

PS Audio BHK Signature Preamp
PS Audio Direct Stream Memory Player
PS Audio Direct Stream DAC
Sutherland Phono Loco phono stage
Luxman PD-171A turntable with Jelco 850 arm and Hana ML cartridge 
Wilson Sabrina or Yvette (TBD)

Other amps I've considered:
Bryston 7B3
Bel Canto Design RF600M
Van Austin DAVE SET 600
Benchmark AHB2 (pair)

I've seem some of you dig in and really research your answers, and I want to say "thank you" for the time you often take.  
kcpellethead
For a few months I’ve been auditioning lots of power amps. Any kinds for any price and couple months ago I found something that sounds absolutely the best for my ears - PrimaLuna Dialogue Seven mono blocks. Their sound stage, dynamics incredible. I didn’t hear any other amps reproduce singer voices as good as those mono blocks.
I started to listen music daily much longer then before, just can not shut off my two channel system...

btw when I have free time I’m auditioning DACs so far PS Audio Direct Stream DAC is the best sounding DAC I’ve heard.
Also one of my other favorite pursuits, BBQ.  I have a custom pit from Pitmaker.  My wife calls it, excuse my language, “the dick magnet,” because anytime I have it out, guys come out of the woodwork to speak with me about it.  Ran pellets for a couple years, then moved back to a stickburner.  

Per my 2-channel, yes.  Like many young generations, they became mesmerized the first time they saw a McIntosh piece.  I think part of it may have been that the parent who owned the piece always made it very clear, do not touch, do not look, don’t even think about it...
I had a full McIntosh setup and had been holding onto my Mc preamp, after having sold the MC452 to get the monos.  A good friend of mine works at TMR Audio and he got in an XP20, I had mentioned to him that I really wanted to move towards Pass Labs.  So, I sold the Mc pre and bought the XP20.  

I recently moved and no longer have a large, dedicated Home Theater space, which was doubling as my 2-channel room, too.  I was running a set of Dynaudio C4 Signatures, which are huge and take a big room for them to breath properly.  I sold them, along with the BHK mono’s to get a smaller setup.  Picked up a set of Harbeth HL5 pluses, and the set of 60.5’s.  Smaller rig, but sounds absolutely magical.  

What speakers are you leaning towards?  I see Wilson and Yvette, of which neither I’ve heard.  
@toddcowles - I left pellets, except on my deck, a long time ago.  I have two Jambos that Jamie Geer built for me.  That's the only pit I cook on I'm completion these days.

I settled on the Wilson Audio Sabrina, but am hoping to swing the next step up, the Yvette.  I've auditions about eighteen different brands of loudspeakers, and for whatever reason, the Wilson sound is what sounds good to me.  We did an A/B with ARC and Moon by SimAudio and the later won out easily.  Realizing that dealers are limited to a handful of brands, and having read about so many great smaller brands, I'm interested in anything that compares to the Moon Neo 400M.

Thanks for your responses.
No surprise here. I always thought Wilson's did better with SS amps. The Moon is a lot of amp for the money. The only amp that might be better would be the Parasound JC-1 which you would have to find used. You would have to spend twice the money with Pass to improve on the Moon. Good choice. Stick with it. What did you not like about the Benchmarks?
Love Jambo’s.  I spoke with him a few years ago, when I was looking to have a pit built.  As expected, he was a little too far out for pit completion, so I moved on.  Happy hunting with the gear!