Monoblock suggestions to compare to SimAudio Moon Neo 400M?

When I read this forum, I am amazed at the recommendations you all give, because I feel like I've read so much here I should know most brands. Yet, nearly every time, someone makes a solid recommendation of something I've never heard or read about.  So, I've almost settled on the Moon by SimAudio Neo 400M monoblocks as my amps, but do you have suggestions of others to consider?  

PS Audio BHK Signature Preamp
PS Audio Direct Stream Memory Player
PS Audio Direct Stream DAC
Sutherland Phono Loco phono stage
Luxman PD-171A turntable with Jelco 850 arm and Hana ML cartridge 
Wilson Sabrina or Yvette (TBD)

Other amps I've considered:
Bryston 7B3
Bel Canto Design RF600M
Van Austin DAVE SET 600
Benchmark AHB2 (pair)

I've seem some of you dig in and really research your answers, and I want to say "thank you" for the time you often take.  
kcpellethead
How come you are not considering the BHK amp? Wouldn't that give you the best synergy with the preamp?
At a shop where I first heard Wilson Audio, they primarily offer Audio Research, Moon by SimAudio, and Solution.  An A/B comparison of ARC and SimAudio, the later was a better match to my ears.  I have/had already purchased the PS Audio gear.  I'm not opposed to changing preamps if needed, but for the moment I'm down to the amps.

My budget is $10K or less new, but am completely open to used amps.  Thanks for your question.
Kcpellethead, is that a reference to BBQ and an allegiance to using pellets?

Love PS Audio.  Ran their BHK mono’s for about 2 years and recently sold them and moved to a used set of Pass Labs xa160.5’s.  Absolutely love the sound.  I wouldn’t say they’re “levels” above the PS Audio BHK’s, but more refined.  I did compare the BHK preamp with my McIntosh C2500, but the lack of tone controls were a no go, as the BHK pre sounded very bloated in the lower frequencies.  I don’t know it that’s accurate, but it just sounded a little too large in the lower registers.  I eventually sold the C2500 and purchased a Pass Labs XP-20.  Night and day, the XP breathed an additional level of detail with the BHK mono’s.  
@toddcowles - yes, I'm a full time competition barbecue competitor.

So, you had the Pass pre paired with the PS Audio 300s before getting Pass monos?