Hardware/Software To Manage Multi-format, File-Based Audio Playback

Hi All,

I have thousands of mixed-format audio files on a server and duplicate instances of a lot of those tracks living in an iTunes library.

What hardware/software options do I have that can read, organize and playback multiple file formats (dsd, dsf, AAC, flac, mp3) from a network server (or be localized to an internal hard drive) and that will also have solid smart phone/tablet support so they can be used as a remote control? Streaming via wifi or wired is possible.

If there is not a dedicated hardware/software solution, what software only solution would work with either a 2006 mac mini, or a tiny Lenovo PC from 2014?

Thank you all for your learned suggestions.

128x128brettmcee
Roon will read almost all formats.
It won't process WMA files (Windows Media Audio).  
Post removed 
These are all great suggestions! Thank you all. 

I have an Mac mini from around 2006 that I’d like to use to run whichever software I go with.

I am curious, of the software you have suggested, which has the most tools for editing and enhancing files ripped from older CDs? 

Thanks.
Post removed 
I was hoping one of the software options can recognize and mitigate pre-emphasis and ringing in older CD’s and will also allow for custom EQ’s, loudness matching, etc...