What is the best BNC Digital Cable under $4,000?

I'm looking at the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Digital BNC. As well as the Wave High Fidelity Cable and the High Fidelity Reveal BNC and the Black Cat Tron Ditial Cables, respectively.  What do you consider the best Digital BNC cable under $4K?
mrc4u
https://www.ramelectronics.net/BBP.aspx

This is really bang for the price.

This one give warm and round sound with deep and wide soundstage.

While Blackcat Silverstar II is pretty good for the price with lot of details, it tend to show slight hard edge.

Now pair of Ram BNC cables are placed between Dave and Mscaler.

I use Sablon Panetta BNC between Jays CDT2 and Lyngdorf 2170( just room correction only ).

I also use Zenwave D4 digital cable between digital output of Lyngdorf and Chord Mscaler.

This combination give best overall sound to balance details and warmness with super wide and deep soundstage.

Thomas
4K USD I will get a used baby grand piano. No electronics just acoustic wave to my ear. 100% pure music.
Shkong78,

The  Sablon Panetta BNC is one that I'm strongly considering.  I have the Black Cat SilverStar 75 MKII and love it!  But I was recently given that recommendation as well.  I'm thinking about going with the TRON.

So would you mind expounding on the Sablon a bit more, especially compared to the SilverStar?
Observation: since digital cables are directional just like any other cable or power cord or fuse it’s probably rational to assume that it’s the quality of the voltage and current traveling through the digital cable that’s the case, not 1s and 0s. You know, 1s and 0s would be still 1s and 0s no matter which direction the digital cable was connected. 
I used a Belden 1694A digital cable for a few years between my streamer (raspberry pi, HIFIBERRY DIGI+ PRO,  iFi iPower DC Power Supply) and dac (sim audio 380 DSD).   I was very happy with its sound and you can't beat the cost.

I've been able to hear differences between interconnects and speaker cables since I got into this hobby many many years ago, but never bothered with any expensive digital cables as I just assumed it wouldn't make a difference carrying a digital signal. 

After being enamored with the magic of Shunyata ZTRON ICs, Speaker, and Power cables in my system, I decided to try their cheapest at the time digital cable the Cobra (purchased used knowing I could flip it pretty easy if I heard no difference), and I was amazed at the difference I could hear compared to the Belden.    I then flipped the Cobra to try the Python, and again I could hear a difference; maybe a little smaller this time.  I then flipped it to buy the Anaconda, and again I could hear a difference; small but there.  I've settled on the Anaconda and am very happy with it relative to the price I paid for it, and relative to what I paid for the other cables in my system based on the improvements I could detect.

It would be interesting to know if I had a much more expensive streamer (i.e. something inline with my DAC price wise) if I would hear the same differences I did between the digital cables.