I need help trying to decide which bookshelf speakers to purchase

Let me try to narrow it down.
I have an NAD T777 V3 with surround sound.  I am looking for two bookshelf speakers for stereo listening.  I want to keep the budget around $3K new or used.  Room size is 20' X 18' with an additional open foyer with a stair well and an opening to a hall way.  Not a totally closed square room.

So far I have tried the following speakers.  Elac UB5s, SVS Ultras, Revel Concerta 2 M16, Paradigm Prestige 15, and Dynaudio X18.  We don't have many audio stores around, so I can't listen to many speakers.  We have the Best Buys. and NFM, but not much else.  So far I have purchased all speakers without hearing them except the SVS Ultras.

I don't want to keep spending money on speakers without hearing them.  My plan is to get some recommendations on speakers, and travel to places that have new speakers so I can listen, or take a chance on used speakers without hearing them.

Let me list the speakers I have tried.  I would rate the speakers I have tried in this order (Favorite to least favorite)

Dynaudio X18,
Paradigm Prestige 15 (a close second),
SVS Ultras,
Elac UB5,
Revel M16

I noticed some speakers for sale on this site.

Totem Mani 2 Signatures,
T+A Elektroakustic TCD410,
Dynaudio Contour 20 Bookshelf Speakers

I know it's a stretch, but based on what I like in speakers so far, do you think I would like the ones I listed? What are their characteristics?
Thanks!
stttt
I'd second atl4love's recommendation of that pair of Nola Boxers on ebay. I bought a pair of the originals and liked them so much I upgraded to the S1 version, sold the originals to a friend with a full McIntosh stack and now he's in love with the Boxers. They've worked beautifully for me with both tubes and solid-state. Do a search for reviews, there are quite a few online.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nola-Boxer-Speakers-Orig-Packing-Excellent-Sound-And-Condition-Rave-Reviews/202689277809?hash=item2f3138ef71:g:AnAAAOSwl0xc6Uye

I agree with millercarbon also.
Best bookshelf speakers I've ever heard are Lenehan Audio ML1 and ML2 reference.
With the money you have, you may get a pair of ML1's against the Australian dollar.
I currently run a pair of ML1 ultimates, with a Gieseler Groß DAC, Datasat RA2400 and Lenehan Audio Ribbonflex cables.

I cheat, I have springs under my speakers and under my amplfier - the springs make a significant difference.

stereo.net.au is a good place to see forum reviews.

For those who are into loudspeaker design/ building.
It has 3mm spring steel plates lining the cabinet, and the crossover has 12AWG hand wound air core inductors. The ultimate version has cast Duelund capacitors and resistors. They weigh 26lbs each, and are (12.8 x 6.7 x 10.0"). Not very well known in USA, but I do know that in New York City they bested Magico Mini's in a shootout.

What part of the world are you in?
On Saturday, June 29th from 10am-4pm in Scottsdale, Arizona
for $10 you may listen to Tekton, Spatial , ZU, Salk, Joseph, Sanders, LSA and MarkAudio-SOTA. Five of the above brands will fit your budget.
Show pricing for some models.
The AZAVClub.com is putting on this event and we need Attendees!!

Come one come all. Did I mention the just released D’Agostino gear we will have ???
Apoligies, ML1 ultimate and ML2 ultimate (ML2 ultimates are lined with solid copper plates, chosen due to copper's high Young's modulus) are the two best standmount speakers I've ever heard.