VTA for Sumiko tonearm?

Hello all,

I have a sumiko ft-3 tonearm on my VPI. Both were bought used. The sumiko, I noticed a while ago, doesn't have a VTA. Is there a place I can get one? Sumiko themselves do not make parts for the tonearm anymore. Or, should I invest in a new tonearm, like a jelco or something like that. What would be more inexpensive?

128x128simao
The base collar. As of now I have to do gross adjustments with the entire tonearm column. 
The FT-3 had an "on-the-fly" (although it was far from it, pretty jerky movement) adjustment.  So it had a base base for mounting the tonearm in and then a secondary locking collar that had the VTA assembly on it.  here is a picture:

https://www.hifido.co.jp/sold/12-71621-71059-00.html?LNG=E

Which piece are you missing?

@mofimadness Thanks! It's that triangular piece with the threaded steel pillar. That's the part that's missing.
Unfortunately Sumiko doesn't make those any longer.  Sorry.  If you could find someone that has one and would let you borrow it, it could be copied at a machine shop quite easily.  Now you have just a regular tonearm, but it should work and sound fine without the VTA assembly.