An Audiophile is Anyone Who Loves Audio Regardless of Monetary Status. Agree?

One group should not be allowed to monopolize the term above another as their own status symbol. you i and anyone else who likes audio can be considered an audiophile regardless of the size of your bank account. 
vinny55
@vinny55 

I said indeed that most music lovers are not audiophiles. But then again, to me an audiophile is someone who has extensive knowledge of all related aspects as I mentioned above. But, as there is no clear standard or qualification requirement, no graduation, anybody may call him- or herself an audiophile. ;) To me most music lovers can't really interpret or understand room acoustic analysis, which is a basic requirement to be able to make the needed adjustments. Most music lovers can't really understand why the sound is not what they want. So they will follow the "trial and error" method, buying equipment as their budget allows, hoping that one day they find the solution. (most likely they find frustration).  However, I do realize that for others, probably including yourself, once you like to listen music, you are an audiophile. I'm also fine with that. It still does not relate to any value of the equipment used. 
vinny55,

"...@n80 you should be selling used cheap scrapyard 70s cars instead of commenting on audio forums."
Why did you pick "cheap"? Reading n80's comments, one would expect you to pick "expensive exotic" rather than "cheap scrapyard".
The true and dedicated are at places like DIYAudio.com

They could be considered audiophiles, as they will go further.

To ’grow their own stone’, as it were. To be the builder of the gear itself, to get the best possible, that they can conceive or shape in their minds, in most cases. (doing their best, kinda thing)

Money and will... can only take you so far. Sooner or later, to go as far as you can possibly go, you need to put all of your skin in the game.

So opinionated that they make the arguments around here look like the fluff of angry 5 year olds. To add...they’ve got a thick forest of their own experience, so they can’t see the limits of their own walls of that experience. Thus their positions can be unbelievably intractable, in levels, depths, and ways - that few here can fathom.

If you think arguments here cannot be won with logic and reason in the face of self lies, bad self generated data, and illiteracy, well...you have no idea how bad that condition can really be.

Some even take to the limit and get into manufacturing the stuff.

Consider this stat from the DIYAudio site:

Most users ever online was 10,051, 26th May 2019 at 09:13 AM.

@vinny55 :  "With all the auto analogies @n80 you should be selling used cheap scrapyard 70s cars instead of commenting on audio forums."

For the first time in this thread you might be right.

"Your comments are not taken seriously by anyone except the very few."

I can live we that.

" As long as someone has the audio sound mindset they can be an audiophile."

Let's apply that logic to other things in this fantasy world:

I play a doctor on TV, therefore, I am a doctor.

I am passionate about space travel, therefore I am an astronaut.

I have never been on a boat but I love luxury yachts, therefore I am a luxury yachtsman.

I read Air and Space Magazine, therefore I am a pilot.

I watch pro football every Sunday, therefore I am a pro football player.

What a great world you must live in where every one has the exact same opportunities and capabilities. It must be magical..............as long as you keep your tinfoil hat on.
@N80 i have multifaceted interests not just audio. Ive read about and owned lots of equipment and thousands of records cassettes and cds. Audio is a big passion of mine.