What is the best BNC Digital Cable under $4,000?

I'm looking at the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Digital BNC. As well as the Wave High Fidelity Cable and the High Fidelity Reveal BNC and the Black Cat Tron Ditial Cables, respectively.  What do you consider the best Digital BNC cable under $4K?
mrc4u
@cleeds

As I’ve continually asked, what contradicting data, other than testimonial?

Testimonials are subjective, so I would like quick-switching and double-bling testing of such digital cables if one suggests the objective data (measurements) are incorrect.

I’ll use the same analogy, what makes such a claim by those that have heard differences in digital cables any different than testimonials for Balance Bracelets? Our brains are easily tricked, visually (what color is the dress), audibly (Yanny vs Laurel), physically (hammer on the fake hand), and mentally (pharmaceuticals and homeopathy).
@mzkmxcv - well, seems this has turned into the devolving topic of "prove it works to me". Well, the only way it can be proved to anyone is to listen with your own ears. A few have suggested that in a polite manner.

@mrc4u - I'd suggest you talk to Steve at Empirical Audio. He makes several BNC cables including his reference cable at $510 and a lesser cable to for $285; so they are well within your budget. Though I've not heard either one, Steve has a deep understanding in the digital realm. See this page. http://www.empiricalaudio.com/products/synchro-mesh
Thank you Pokey,

It does appear this topic stirs passions?  I would like to say I never claimed to have paid $4K for a cable, but if I decided to that would be my personal business.  My quest is to find one that is considered the best based on others experiences.  For those who believe there isn't a difference, I don't begrudge them of their beliefs but it seems a bit counterproductive to come on a thread and assume others do not based on data that they believe is the gospel.

With that stated, I hope we can get back on topic and leave the point-counterpoint banter and simply give helpful advice (and ignore it altogether if you can't).
Dear Op

There is no best cable for everybody.

It depends on system and personal taste.

Also, law of diminishing return applies.

It is not the case that 2,000$ cable is always better than 1,000S cable.

I had got my Dave and M scaler only one week ago.

But I am in the process of comparing pairs of Blackcat Silverstar II and Sablon Panetta BNC cables between  Dave and Mscaler.

You had better try out some cables in your system to find out what you like.

Thomas
I am told that WireWorlds new Series 8 coax is extremely close, yet ic compatible with more kit.