What is the best BNC Digital Cable under $4,000?

I'm looking at the Synergistic Research Galileo UEF Digital BNC. As well as the Wave High Fidelity Cable and the High Fidelity Reveal BNC and the Black Cat Tron Ditial Cables, respectively.  What do you consider the best Digital BNC cable under $4K?
mrc4u
mzkmxcv
How can you state your stance is factual, with just experience/testimonial ...
I never stated that. Please don’t put words in my mouth.
The “truth” I am using are the measurements that show no audible differences ...
Are they your measurements? How can your correlate your measurements with listening tests that prove "no audible differences" if you refuse to listen to the product under discussion?
I’m not so stubborn that I would blind refute valid data..
You’re stubborn enough to refuse to listen to the product under discussion. That tells many of us here all that we need to know about you.

Incidentally, I have no issue with your faith-based convictions. Faith needs no justification or substantiation. That’s the nature of Faith.
Unless it was double-blind and quick-switching, one cannot make factual statements, only subjective.
You pronounce this requirement and then exempt yourself from your own rule. That is what’s called "blind faith." And it’s fine to embrace blind faith. But what you’ve done is insist that your special brand of Blind Faith is supported by Science.
For one thing by the time the data gets to the digital cable it’s already been corrupted by the scattered laser light and the vibration of the CD while the data is being read in the transport. So, who cares if digital cables sound different? The damage has already been done.  Look for the root cause. 👀 Garbage in, garbage out. I know what you’re thinking 🤔...”But the Reed Solomon codes fix any errors during the data reading process.” 😛
@cleeds

Why would I need to do such testing when measurements can be done? Listening tests for audibility thresholds are one thing, but as the data hasn’t shown the differences to be anywhere near audibility thresholds, it would be mostly a worthless exercise as the results can be accurately predicted.

It’s like saying one television looks better than another, yet measurements show near identical performance, and yet you say I can’t claim they look identical if I haven’t personally seen both. 

Just like how one digital audio cable can’t widen the soundstage or music, one HDMI cable can’t have a more vivid image than another. The quality of the HDMI can’t effect pixel data, so visual testing is unnecessary, unless one claims differences do exist.
mzkmxcv
Why would I need to do such testing when measurements can be done ...
You don’t need to do anything at all. You’re free to embrace some data collected by others while ignoring other data that conflicts with your blind Faith. There's absolutely no need for you to actually listen to the product under discussion here, or to perform your own measurements. No problem, I respect your Faith.

What’s odd - other than the fact that you don’t seem to much care for listening - is this proclamation that you insist others observe:
Unless it was double-blind and quick-switching, one cannot make factual statements, only subjective.
@cleeds

As I’ve continually asked, what contradicting data, other than testimonial?

Testimonials are subjective, so I would like quick-switching and double-bling testing of such digital cables if one suggests the objective data (measurements) are incorrect.

I’ll use the same analogy, what makes such a claim by those that have heard differences in digital cables any different than testimonials for Balance Bracelets? Our brains are easily tricked, visually (what color is the dress), audibly (Yanny vs Laurel), physically (hammer on the fake hand), and mentally (pharmaceuticals and homeopathy).