Recommnedation for the BEST SOUNDING integrated amp up to $3500

Possible downsizing on the way. Therefore, would like to get recommendation for the "best sounding" integrated amp up to $3500 and with at least 100RMS. I generally would be buying used to stretch my buying limit. 

Don't need or want a built in DAC, tone controls, or streaming devices or USB inputs and output. Though, it might be impossible to forego these features in integrated amps made in the last 5 to 7 years  One major consideration would be an integrated that can compete with many separates combos.    

I realize I maybe grasping at straws in my price category 

Thank you,

sunnyjim  

sunnyjim
@sunnyjim 

If you don't need a DAC and only need a pure analog integrated amp I would recommend the Rega Elicit-R analog integrated amp retails for $3k new and it's within your budget. Very musically engaging and involving amp. 

The NAD M32 is a direct digital amp and it will digitize its analog inputs. The OP clearly stated in the very beginning of his post that he would not need a DAC or any digital circuitry in the integrated amp. The NAD M32 will defeat the purpose.
Don't get me wrong, the NAD M32 received great reviews and I'm sure it is a stellar unit for someone who would require a DAC and therefore would only use its digital inputs.