Anyone going to the 2019 "The Show?"

https://thehomeentertainmentshow.com

It's walking distance for me, so I will drop in for a listen with a few records.

Otherwwise, I'm thinking it's gonna be the same old songs in dark rooms, and poor ventilation.

Hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
tablejockey
My friend Robert and I will be driving down that torture road known as the I-5 to spend Saturday at the show.

We’ll be bringing some of our own music to hear in an attempt to accurately determine what the equipment is doing without all of the artificial digital reverb that infects most of the recordings played at these shows.

Frank
My sympathies to both of you.

The DREADED 405 crawl. I hope the drive is uneventful.

OP- are you still rocking the ART9?  I moved on, but still think it's an amazing cart.I'm hoping to hear some top of the food chain gear. SS-Strain gauge, ART1000 etc.

Bringing  the stampers to seek the truth...
I'll be going.  Setting up a second system, so wanted to hear/see some of the equipment I am considering.  Probably will go on Sunday as Saturday is usually the heavy-attendance day.
tablejockey ...

Sorry to say ... the cleaning lady snagged the ART-9 and broke the cantilever. I had an AT OC9 MK III with just a few hours on it as a spare. The ART-9 gave a little more detail and was better in some ways, but the OC9 has its charms too. Overall, I think the OC9 is more true to the music from a tonal standpoint. It is half the price of the ART-9 too, plus it is a real killer on mono records.

Frank.